X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avoiding RP, Lying and minor Disrespect Report

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:123869078
    The reported player's Steam ID: N/A
    The Reported player's in-game name(chars) - If it was a CP, what was his CID: Henry Jakson
    Is this player is a regular player or a staff member?: Regular
    What actions did he perform?: Avoided RP, Minor disrespect and Lying
    What was your reaction to it: Try and ask an admin, but nobody was on. Tried again later but i was ignored
    Photo/Video that proves your claim against him: I didnt manage to take screenshots of the MAIN event but admin logs can easily find out BUT i took some of the aftermath. (Says i exeed file size?? Check admin logs though. You can see convos with me and Henry. I was my SQD character. If Screenshots are 100% needed i will look into posting them.

(SITUATION)
    I am a CP. I was Patrolling until i saw this guy. He was called "Henry Jakson" I suspected him of going into the restricted area. I searched him. As i found he had a crowbar, i dragged him towards the detainment area. He quit/his game crashed. Now this isnt the bad part. I found him, and i said that we should continue the RP. He said no and said the arrest , and me talking to him OOC was "FailRP" and that i was a citizen mugging him, when i was defiantly a CP. So he refused to Re-Do The RP and let me detain him, so i said "Its either i arrest you and take your controband, or its a ban and an inventory wipe. He later calls me a "kid who doesnt know the rules" (even though i have been on this server longer than him) he asks help from an EOW who agrees with me, however he makes up lies (e.g. i wasnt a CP, or "his game crashed" and i was arresting him for no reason") the list goes on. I want to show him that i AM NOT lying. Because of this i think his Inventory should be wiped cause i was definitely arresting him. I also think some kind of ban should be made. Thanks for reading!

TheLolVlog

p.s Henry. I have respect for you, and i got a bit mad back on the server so... im sorry if i was annoying or whatever. Thanks
    Last edited by LolMan; 22-04-2016, 23:52.
    High Management Staff Member

Please PM me on the forums, or through Discord if you require assistance.

Characters

Hugo Duckman, Leader of the Lambda Resistance

Jarrod Barnes, Vox Populi Member

Harry Thompson, Commander's assistant

Jason Williams, President of Haven

Chris White, Civil Worker's Union

Reported player has been punished!

Better luck next time !!!

Thread is closed.
    High Management Staff Member

Please PM me on the forums, or through Discord if you require assistance.

Characters

Hugo Duckman, Leader of the Lambda Resistance

Jarrod Barnes, Vox Populi Member

Harry Thompson, Commander's assistant

Jason Williams, President of Haven

Chris White, Civil Worker's Union

Comment

Working...
    X