• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SteamID: To the left

How can you help?

Year of birth: 1999

How many days have you played so far in our server? 1070

Why should we choose you to become a content team member? Good in making guides and high level of rp experience CombineControl forum this should help aswel with this CombineControl forum

Do you agree to the site policy(The answer must be either yes or no)? Yes

Do you agree that you are not a staff member in any other competing server(The answer must be either yes or no)? Yes

Do you agree according to your IP address that you're not going take advantage of community servers (Combine Control, CombineControl), the answer must be yes or no : Yes

Is there any other way to make contact with you besides using Steam? : Discord, teamspeak, skype in big need

With this submission, I declare I read all of the server's rules, forum rules, community rules and I agree and understand them.
    Last edited by Erander♣; 27-03-2018, 19:15.
    On ne passe pas

Comment

How can you help?: I can write lore about Technology of combine. and explaining them

Year of birth:2002

How many days have you played so far on our server? More than 1 year

Why should we choose you to become a content team member? Well. I cant give many reasons. but I can say that I showed players my knowledge. I believe myself that I can contribute tech lore about combine. I also believe that I am trusted a member of the community and I can do something

Do you agree that you are not a staff member in any other competing server(The answer must be either yes or no)? Yes

Do you agree according to your IP address that you're not going take advantage of community servers (Combine Control, CombineControl), the answer must be yes or no : Yes

Is there any other way to make contact with you besides using Steam? : Discord. Email

With this submission, I declare I read all of the server's rules, forum rules, community rules and I agree and understand them.

Comment

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105184450

How can you help? I like writing, it's one of my hobbies, and I wanna take it into the game. I love describing items, whatever. I am a tech-savvy guy, I like to write about countries, cities, whatever you request I can get done. Even scripts.

Year of birth: 2003

How many days have you played so far on our server? About 250

Why should we choose you to become a content team member? I don't have many reasons, but I like writing, as stated previously, I want to take some of my work to CC. It's fun to write. I get inspired by everything I see on forums, and I wanna become a writer, to maybe even inspire some people to start.

Do you agree according to your IP address that you're not going take advantage of community servers (Combine Control, CombineControl), the answer must be yes no: : Yes

Is there any other way to make contact with you besides using Steam? : Discord, Skype.

Comment

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119862866

How can you help? I can help because I love making content and guides for other players, I can also help by coming up with game friendly and lore friendly guides, as I know the lore, overall I want to give the community as much assistance as possible. I can also make things such as screenshots and posters quite easily.

Year of birth: 2003.

How many days have you played so far in our server? 7 months (not sure how many days I have).

Why should we choose you to become a content team member? You should choose me because I know the Half Life 2 lore and I love this server as I have donated 137 pound to this server to keep it going, I want it to carry on and I would invest almost all my time into being a Content team member.

Do you agree to the site policy(The answer must be either yes or no)? Yes.

Do you agree that you are not a staff member in any other competing server(The answer must be either yes or no)? Yes.

Do you agree according to your IP address that you're not going take advantage of community servers (Combine Control, CombineControl), the answer must be yes or no : Yes.

Is there any other way to make contact with you besides using Steam? : Yes, i'm on the discord, my username is Combine.

Comment

Steam ID: Look left.

How can you help?
            Lore creation, guide making/updating, screenshots? Editing isn’t exactly my strong suit, but I can take a screenshot of a situation on the server and model it out in single player.

Year of Birth: 2001.

Days? No idea. I’ve played a lot, I believe. Been around since 2015, and have been drifting in and out since then.

I have had previous experience making lore and guides. This is due to me being staff on two previous HL2RP servers.

Yes, I agree with the site policy.

Yes, I do.

Yes.

You can message me through discord.

Comment

Working...
            X