X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait guys does this mean no more scripts please guys tell me the truth

Comment

Originally posted by carrot1 View Post
      remember that one time i sugged ammo and killed the population. good times
      After 2-3 years with your behaviour, it's pretty sad how people like you and other people just don't grow up, pretty sad

Originally posted by Andrew View Post
      I dont know whether many of you remember me. I played in like 2014 probably, then stopped in 2017, after I had my work of my main CP character of 2 years removed because of an abusing admin. However that did not mean much. The times I had here were amazing. They shaped the way I roleplay today and I love it. I would give anything to go back to that time when I first joined CC and re-start all of over again. I remember the fun stuff I done as making a motivational speech to a rebel uprising to cause a big ruckus in the city, to planting a chip inside of the CMR's head, Xenic, actually bricking it making sure I dont fuck up and get killed (i got a promotion to LDR-A from doing it) but i remember all the good memories this server gave me, and it was sad it went down like it did. I had an amazing run with you Combine Control. Thanks for the good memories.
      Yeah, I remember you Andrew, thanks for the kind words!!

Best regards,
      Shai - Pentagram

Steam Profile:
      www.steamcommunity.com/id/Shekelstein/
      Some of my characters:
      Mikhail Reznov - DCR
      Evan Levhicki - Civil Protection: Squad Unit
      Larry Jenkins - "Head of Benches"
      Caleb Moral - Black Market Dealer
      Kia'Nou'Shr - Free Vortigaunt

Senior Staff Member
      If you need any help from me you could contact me in:

Steam - https://steamcommunity.com/id/Shekelstein
      Gmail -shai.vbn@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nova ג— Pro:JectX View Post
        About fucking time

Oh, Sleepymode sends his regards as well.

I still remember the day where you guys wrongfully banned a bunch of veterans and literally caused the server to die ahahhahahahhaha
        By the way, I know that you cheat in nebulous.cloud and I have a covering video evidence of it, it'd be pretty sad if i make a report about it if you start disrespecting (I know that you are bigbosshalil lmao)

Best regards,
        Shai - Pentagram

Steam Profile:
        Some of my characters:
        Mikhail Reznov - DCR

Senior Staff Member

Comment

Cucuusa for example. Literally banned him for nothing and an admin replaced himself as the CMD.
          And cucuusa got banned because he conspired against admins and he lured them to leave CC and join his friend's CC server. get your facts right

Best regards,
          Shai - Pentagram

Steam Profile:
          Some of my characters:
          Mikhail Reznov - DCR

Senior Staff Member

Comment

hey, hanm13 , do you think you could share the files with every character's name & description?
            I would love to go through a list of names I may have encountered.
            It's been a really good run until c17.

Comment

Sad to know this happened. I wish things could have turned any better to CC but honestly, I guess I just sorta wished the community to just die after 2016 to 2017 so I could move on. It became toxic and bias after that but anyway, why not keep the good memories in here... I had good memories that I truly miss.

Thanks for the few veterans from 4 or so years ago that still around.

Although this community cost me about three cellphones for being unreasonably permabanned and even mistaken as a hacker ( Yes, Swifting, I remember that ) although those bad memories, keeping it aside, I and other members won't forget the memories we had here or what we experienced at some point. Time to finally let it go and still keep on the run to find a place that would fit me since I can't find a good one like the old CC version of 2016.

Goodbye to you all, hope to see some of you somewhere around the gmod community.

- MeninoAloprado / Timberwolf or CombineShooter69 Andy Foster

Comment

Well... bye bye, I guess.

Bye bye pico-chan and his kicks in my butt for my bhoping stupidity.
                Also thanks to Combine Elite and his sneezing with a granade in a hand. And just being a cool dude.
                Swifting for smoking drugs with me in this game
                Jackround for bullying my CWU.
                Vexeer 47474 senpai.
                Last edited by Poktamor; 06-07-2019, 11:21.
                Potato4Life

Comment

Well, I guess this is the end. I haven't been on the server for probably over a year but I used to spend all of my free time on CombineControl. I can't say I used to agree with how the server was being managed or how the staff team treated players but at the end of the day it's not my server and I'm not paying for it.

P.S: Probably better that it's shutting down to stop people wasting their time on a sodding video game.

Comment

Happy early birthday, Chen, lol

Comment

Sorry I couldn't respond here earlier, but my account likes to sign me out straight away when on my computer. Typing on my laptop which doesn't do that, thankfully. Anyway, came here to say my goodbyes. Combine Control had many good times, events and general roleplay. I remember playing as my character 'Thomas Reckless', one of my most successful characters I had ever created back then. He made many friends, gained trust and had a lot of fun in roleplay.

I'm sad to see Combine Control be shut down, for who knows amount of time. However, it most likely was something coming slowly and slowly, due to no one actually playing the servers a regular amount.

Anyway. Goodbye, CC.

-Signed by Vloggie cause why not.

Comment

It's sad that it ended like this. I have never found a server/game that gave me the same feeling as this did in its peak, but alas everything has to come to an end.

(I doubt that anyone of you guys reading this actually remember me.)

Goodbye Combine Control

-All Light
                        Last edited by All Light; Yesterday, 01:50.

Comment

not like it matters now, admins were abusing their powers for their own good

see: a bunch of admin gang PK'ing Gungeoneer 's Ross char in a rebel area, where rules clearly state that you cant do it but they did it anyway
                          ADMIN GANG!?!

THE ONLY ADMIN WAS VEXEER AND MAYBE ME AT THE TIME!

Plus, Gungeoneer had it coming upon himself. A lot of the rebels knew it was coming, his entire fucking Org betrayed him, the entire rebellion didn't do shit but just to stand there and do nothing.

Be real.

Also who tf are you?
                          Добро пожаловать вСталинград.
                          Впереди вас ожидает величайший момент вашей жизни.

Comment

Working...
                          X