X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Shutting down CombineControl

Hey everyone,

Some of you might've expected this for some time, but due to the lack of a consistent player base
    Being unable to pay for the maintenance costs and as the community owner and the main developer I do not have time like in previous years,
    we have decided to close the CombineControl.

On the 18th of July(4 days after my Birthday), the servers and the forums will close for an indefinite amount of time until further notice.
    On behalf of the staff I'd like to thank everyone for playing our servers and we hope you've enjoyed your time on the servers and the rest of the community.
    Maybe we will come back in the future.

* The Discord server and the steam group will remains, so the community still can keep in touch with the members and get notifications from us.
    EX009 likes this.
    Olympus member, Fullstack developer of CombineControl.
    www.CombineControl.com
    Forum : www.CombineControl.com/forum
    hanm13@combinecontrol.com

Helpful? Donate. Thanks!

I'd like to thank everyone for helping CC stay around as long as it did. I'd also like to thank you personally, Chen. You kept CC alive for so long.

I hope we can stay in touch. I do feel bad for leaving at such a time, but I think that putting CC to rest for a while is a good thing.

Long Live CombineControl
    eroconnhd. and EX009 like this.
    High Management Staff Member

I Hate Roleplaying

Comment

Oh well. I guess it was really just a matter of time with this staff team. Sometimes I wish I wouldnt've held back as much as I did. I should have been more straight-forward and honest and direct, but I would have likely been permabanned for being unhappy. Sorry for anyone that loved this server back in the day. How such incompetent, petty, toxic individuals came to staff positions is a question so puzzling I would have to travel into an alternate quantum reality to catch a distant glimpse of the answer. Fuck you, staff team and love you, CombineControl!
      Atlas447 and EX009 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sputnik View Post
        Oh well. I guess it was really just a matter of time with this staff team. Sometimes I wish I wouldnt've held back as much as I did. I should have been more straight-forward and honest and direct, but I would have likely been permabanned for being unhappy. Sorry for anyone that loved this server back in the day. How such incompetent, petty, toxic individuals came to staff positions is a question so puzzling I would have to travel into an alternate quantum reality to catch a distant glimpse of the answer. Fuck you, staff team and love you, CombineControl!
        How's your hl2 server doing man?
        EX009 and Sputnik like this.

I Hate Roleplaying

Comment

Originally posted by LolMan View Post

How's your hl2 server doing man?
          hosting it here and there when people wanna play a scenario. Mostly sticking to other gamemodes like TTT, BaseBuild, sandbox (basically minigames) or other RP gamemodes

but hey, thats just a theory. A combine theory. Thanks for playing!
          EX009 likes this.

Comment

Remember, Lolvlog and co - This is your last chance to permaban me from the forums. You have four days. Tick tock.
            EX009 likes this.

Comment

Remember, Lolvlog and co - This is your last chance to permaban me from the forums. You have four days. Tick tock.
              A) I'm not staff

b) you do not sound threatening at all

anyway i wanna keep this shit outta the thread

I Hate Roleplaying

Comment

Originally posted by LolMan View Post

A) I'm not staff

b) you do not sound threatening at all

anyway i wanna keep this shit outta the thread
                Might wanna update your profile then. Kinda hard to tell when you really step down. Remember when you said you were gonna leave, everyone was congratulating you and thanking you? Then you come back a day later "ok guys ive changed for the better" and everyone's reaction was "what a honest guy to admit his own mistake. i respect him" Another top-kek bruh moment, I presume.

I might not sound threatening, but you don't sound like you're picking up any hints of irony either. The most witting ones always have to have it explained to them, right?

I can see you want the last word with that "i wanna keep this outta the thread" right after listing off your epic counter-points which tactically destroyed my arguments one by one until nothing was left but a permabanned toxic player which needed to be removed for CC to flourish.

But I'll be a gentleman and let you have the last word. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
                Last edited by Sputnik; 04-07-2019, 21:57.
                EX009 likes this.

Comment

Might wanna update your profile then. Kinda hard to tell when you really step down. Remember when you said you were gonna leave, everyone was congratulating you and thanking you? Then you come back a day later like "ok guys ive changed for the better" and everyone's reaction was "what a honest guy to admit his own mistake. i respect him" Another top-kek bruh moment, I presume.

I might not sound threatening, but you don't sound like you're picking up any hints of irony either. The most witting ones always have to have it explained to them, right?

I can see you want the last word with that "i wanna keep this outta the thread" right after listing off your epic counter-points which tactically destroyed my arguments one by one until nothing was left but a permabanned toxic player which needed to be removed for CC to flourish.

But I'll be a gentleman and let you have the last word. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
                  I did not remove his user title by mistake thats the reason he still had it...
                  EX009 likes this.
                  Olympus member, Fullstack developer of CombineControl.
                  www.CombineControl.com
                  Forum : www.CombineControl.com/forum
                  hanm13@combinecontrol.com

Helpful? Donate. Thanks!

Comment

Might wanna update your profile then. Kinda hard to tell when you really step down. Remember when you said you were gonna leave, everyone was congratulating you and thanking you? Then you come back a day later like "ok guys ive changed for the better" and everyone's reaction was "what a honest guy to admit his own mistake. i respect him" Another top-kek bruh moment, I presume.

Your argument was literally "The staff are corrupt........." I don't know what you want me to say other than they literally aren't. That being said, I no longer have the mental capacity to CARE about your antics. I have moved on from CC, and I no longer have any interest in what you have to say.

The first time I left was a bruh moment, I'll give you that one

I Hate Roleplaying

Comment

Well, it was good whilst it lasted and I had a lot of fun! The roleplays, the memes and all of the members. I wish you all good luck

Best regards,
                      Shai - Pentagram

Steam Profile:
                      www.steamcommunity.com/id/Shekelstein/
                      Some of my characters:
                      Mikhail Reznov - DCR
                      Evan Levhicki - Civil Protection: Squad Unit
                      Larry Jenkins - "Head of Benches"
                      Caleb Moral - Black Market Dealer
                      Kia'Nou'Shr - Free Vortigaunt

Senior Staff Member
                      If you need any help from me you could contact me in:

Steam - https://steamcommunity.com/id/Shekelstein
                      Gmail -shai.vbn@gmail.com

Comment

Hey LolMan do you have any interest in what I have to say. Beacouse i just joined and saw this post and on my first reading of your posts, i kinda see you as a asshole, no offence.

Comment

F.

Comment

Good game
                            Heil Hydra!

Comment

Rest in peace my money that I donated to keep the server alive.

Good luck in the future everyone!
                              Prison Officer 56680 - COTA Prison Unit "Unit Fully Active... As one of the only Units"
                              Eric McDonald - Civil Worker Linguistics "Гражданский рабочий, лингвистика"
                              CCA HELIX 19484 - GHOST LDR Unit "2Spoopy4You"
                              Zhar Mishnimar - Vort Slave "We need more lemon pledge"
                              Darwin Windsor - Rebel"Hi"

ScotOfTheDay was killed by cc_heater

Comment

Working...
                              X