X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHL2 Feedback

Hey!

So with launch, we want to know how we can improve. Let us know any current thoughts/suggestions you have for the CityRP section.
    eroconnhd. likes this.
    High Management Staff Member

I Hate Roleplaying

It is nice to see the server having a come back. But I dont remember it being soo buggy, Many features are missing. But that is nothing that cannot be fixed. On the other hand it seems that people are interested in the servers comeback and if everything goes well I can see the server getting restored into its former glory. I sure hope it will.

You guys did a good job so far.

Comment

Not much to give feedback on directly at the moment,besides what Eroconnhd had said. Although going forward, I'd love to see a lot of citizen orientated gameplay, I tried my best last night with it all, but I assume this is going to be a focus anyway. Let's just see some atmosphere and story building and I'll be grand.

Comment

Originally posted by Noobo View Post
        Not much to give feedback on directly at the moment,besides what Eroconnhd had said. Although going forward, I'd love to see a lot of citizen orientated gameplay, I tried my best last night with it all, but I assume this is going to be a focus anyway. Let's just see some atmosphere and story building and I'll be grand.
        I was there too, issue is, we can't get people to RP as citizens if they all just AFK waiting for an event, i saw many people just standing afk at random areas waiting for RP to come to them

Comment

Originally posted by ThatoneSkinnykid View Post
          I was there too, issue is, we can't get people to RP as citizens if they all just AFK waiting for an event, i saw many people just standing afk at random areas waiting for RP to come to them
          Yeah, that's the sad part, a lot of returning players are used to how CC used to be, having initiations created for them, rather then creating them themselves

Comment

Yep, people gotta get used to producing RP themselves, admins can't always be around to mediate and make RP FOR Them

Comment

Originally posted by ThatoneSkinnykid View Post
              Yep, people gotta get used to producing RP themselves, admins can't always be around to mediate and make RP FOR Them
              This is very true, but the reason why CC players are like this is because they've been conditioned to be like that.
              Join other CC/HL2 servers and you'll find so many people doing their own things and creating their own roleplay because the server doesn't have a history of extremely tight and inflexible rules.
              Players creating their own roleplay should be encouraged in a different way than "we're going to ignore you and force you to do your own thing" because that's not how it works. They obviously need a little push here and there. Show them that it's okay to do your own thing.
              CaptainCommie and eroconnhd. like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG BROTHER View Post
                This is very true, but the reason why CC players are like this is because they've been conditioned to be like that.
                Join other CC/HL2 servers and you'll find so many people doing their own things and creating their own roleplay because the server doesn't have a history of extremely tight and inflexible rules.
                Players creating their own roleplay should be encouraged in a different way than "we're going to ignore you and force you to do your own thing" because that's not how it works. They obviously need a little push here and there. Show them that it's okay to do your own thing.
                We do try to support and do mini-events or just help people by coaxing them into RP, but we can't just spend our entire time making events and RP for players. They need to make their own RP without the help of admins every step of the way. We do encourage RP and sometimes staff do things like make bars for people to go to, or even charity food centres, but they never show up and just idle in corners waiting for someone to walk up to them and make RP

Comment

Working...
                X