X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kemikals - Staff Application.

Bypass granted by TheLolVlog to apply due to age.

Year of birth (Can be given privately): Given in private to TheLolVlog

Steam Name: Kemikals

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83620499

How long have you been playing on our servers?: Since mid-2017, I was pretty active for a long period then lost interest, do intend on being active for PHL2RP.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If you did then explain what have you done there?: Yeah - Alot. Mainly HL2RP for 'proper' serious-RP, though i've done a multitude of different Roleplay servers, with a large amount of PassiveRP involved. Mostly as 'supporting' characters to whatever plot is being conveyed, I have taken a bigger role once or twice.

What kind of roleplaying did you experience?: General Military, Civilian, Combine (In general, not synths), Resistance and Criminals.

Why do you want to become a staff member in our server?: I was in the past - And I did enjoy my time. I lost interest, and want to return and get back to it. I've noticed staff numbers did fall, and thus hope to fill that void. I have also been staff on a few HL2RP servers, as outlined in my prior application - even once being a Superadmin.

Why should we choose you to become a staff member?: I believe I am a competent staff member - my activity as my interest fell being an issue. I do intend to be more active on the server than I was, especially with a new arc.

Do you agree to the site policy(The answer must be either yes or no)?: Yes.

Do you agree that you are not a staff member in any other competing server(The answer must be either yes or no)?: Yes.

Do you agree according to your IP address that you're not going take advantage of community servers (Combine Control,
    CombineControl), the answer must be yes or no : Yes.

Have you ever tried to abuse any bugs(or self supply, etc.) ?: Like most people, when I was new to the server - I did a bit of self supply, though this was when I was -very- new and it didn't continue, so not recently.

Is there any other way to make contact with you besides using Steam? : Discord, and if it's something very important I can give further contact details in private.

With this submission, I declare I read all of the server's rules, forum rules, community rules and I agree and understand them.

A

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? 'PK' stands for Permanent Kill, and usually happens during RP scenarios, typically one that a character dies in. This is a scenario that NLR would simply not work with, as it ruins the flow of RP.

Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: A public execution for a City Rebel who was caught, they are executed by a high-ranking officer. They are dead, and would have no method of surviving IC.

B

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? 'DM' stands for Deathmatch. Generally, it means a combat scenario in which a character may die. Typically, this is done in S2K, but only if agreed upon.

Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: Rebels attacking an Overwatch patrol in the outlands, after clearing up that S2K will be used, or S2RP/P2L - They will engage in combat, in whatever method was chosen.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? 'RDM' stands for Random Death Match, meaning that a player kills another player without reason nor roleplay.

Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: A citizen walks up to a Civil Protection Officer, firing into the back of their head as they are talking with someone, without RP - this is RDM.

C

What is the meaning of the term 'BH', and when does it affect? 'BH' stands for 'Bunny Hop', a method of travel that increases your speed, commonly used in CSGO and other source games.

Give us an example of a 'BH' situation: A citizen bunny hopping around the city to get somewhere faster.

D

Give us three correct /me commands:

/me reaches into his waistband, drawing the sidearm. He racks the slide back, bringing it level to the door.
    /me slams the door shut, locking and barricading it with the nearby couch.
    /me clutches his bloodstained chest, pulling himself up the wall, his eyes darting for any medical supplies.

Give us three correct /it commands:

/it The door appears locked, or barricaded.
    /it A loud crack signifies a gunshot within the bar.
    /it A small tin-can with a fuse rolls into the bathroom!

E

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad?

/bc stands for Broadcast, typically used by Civil Protection to notify citizens of something - such as a work cycle.
    /ad stands for Advert, typically used by citizens to advertise.

F

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? 'MG' stands for Metagame. This means that a player uses information gained OOC for IC purposes.

Give us three situations that define the term MG:

A citizen escapes Civil Protection by entering a secret room that they weren't shown in character.

A criminal mugs and kills other rebels - they are captured by a group of rebels and executed. They make a Brother/Sister character who 'saw' the event and wish to take revenge.

Due to being a rebel on another character, a Civil Protection Officer notifies their superiors of another unit being rogue, with no IC knowledge on that character.

make this fucking DUMBASS a staff member .

right NOW

Comment

Accepted

PM me on discord when you can CaptainCommie
      High Management Staff Member

Please PM me on the forums, or through Discord if you require assistance.

Characters

Hugo Duckman, Leader of the Lambda Resistance

Jarrod Barnes, Vox Populi Member

Harry Thompson, Commander's assistant

Jason Williams, President of Haven

Chris White, Civil Worker's Union

Comment

Working...
      X