X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell us about yourself.

Give us some details about yourself, see if there's anyone with any similar hobbies/interests as you. Might as well get to know each other, huh?
    Think of this as a more advanced introduction section.

I'll start.

My name is Laurie, and I'm a dude from the United Kingdom. I've been playing guitar for about 9 years, and I hope to be a performer some day. I study music, music technology and philosophy. I basically don't do much beyond that, but y'all have given me something to do. I've been playing CC for about 4 years, and I've been admin for about 2 and a half of those years. I have a pet birb too !
    High Management Staff Member

Please PM me on the forums, or through Discord if you require assistance.

Characters

Hugo Duckman, Leader of the Lambda Resistance

Jarrod Barnes, Vox Populi Member

Harry Thompson, Commander's assistant

Jason Williams, President of Haven

Chris White, Civil Worker's Union

My name is Filip or well Smootie, and Im a gloomer from Slovakia. That little country that was everyones bitch trough out the history. I love singing and even started performing on few events around the city where I live. I also love to pose in Gmod, Model in Blender, play tennis and also really enjoy playing Airsoft. What I do most of the time tho is listen to music of course :P . Been with the community for about 4 years or so. Way baaack in 2015. Brought also few friends into HL2RP and to join CC during the next year (Eroconn ect.). Oh and I have pet dog. Ye.
    Last edited by (F)1L1Px2405; 18-05-2019, 23:22.
    KontraxTcz2886, wwiillssoonn and 2 others like this.

Comment

what up gang dave here

idk, I got a pet dog and biking is my thing

I suck at talking about myself sorry
      Strickland, LolMan and 2 others like this.

Comment

Hello. My name Erik as suggested by the rather stupid old nickname left over from my old minecraft character. I'm an insomniac from Slovakia and since I was already mentioned here by my friend smootie I can admit that he is the reason I joined the community 3 years ago. Anyway, I enjoy creating stuff and being creative overall. Be it in design or in writing. I draw a lot, both on paper and the computer. I love to study dystopian worlds and governments among other politically oriented things. Other than that I feel like I'm the same as any other teen. I listen to doomer music all the time and enjoy time with friends. Also video games and roleplaying communities. Well that's all I can think of that is atleast a little worth knowing.
        Last edited by eroconnhd.; 19-05-2019, 03:26.

Comment

Hello people, I got a lot of names, although the server generally knows me as Noobo. I am a young and up-and-coming alcoholic who enjoys to party very often. I am pretty good at FPS games, and have mastered the AR2 without a crosshair, I enjoy meeting new people and learning about them. I also love music and can listen to a wide range of it, so if you got any fat tunes hmu in the discord. I'm from the UK, I've been playing CC for like 4-5 years (late december of 2014 maybe I can't remember) and have played like almost every aspect of the server. I have no dog but want a pit bull or English Bulldog, I study sociology and business although I don't dislike the idea of doing something technology related. I brought along a friend named Recke, tried to bring more but a lot of people are turned off by role play games. Aw well, see you in the server. #Reformed
          LolMan and like this.

Comment

My name is Chen, from Israel

I started to code since the age of 12 and I founded the community 5 years ago.

Learned full stack web development as career in 10 month college course.
            I am working at full time job and like to workout at the gym

Netflix & Chill
            Olympus member, Fullstack developer of CombineControl.
            www.CombineControl.com
            Forum : www.CombineControl.com/forum
            hanm13@combinecontrol.com

Helpful? Donate. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by hanm13 View Post
              My name is Chen, from Israel

I started to code since the age of 12 and I founded the community 5 years ago.

Learned full stack web development as career in 10 month college course.
              I am working at full time job and like to workout at the gym

Netflix & Chill
              Also you are sexy as fuck boi.
              Also nice glasses
              Добро пожаловать вСталинград.
              Впереди вас ожидает величайший момент вашей жизни.

Comment

hey guys i'm lolvlog's alt account

Comment

Originally posted by Stierֵniewoj View Post
                  hey guys i'm lolvlog's alt account
                  Jokes on you I am his feet.
                  Добро пожаловать вСталинград.
                  Впереди вас ожидает величайший момент вашей жизни.

Comment

I am Thatoneskinnykid, i am Chen's alt-account

Comment

Originally posted by ThatoneSkinnykid View Post
                      I am Thatoneskinnykid, i am Chen's alt-account
                      hey nice joke

how did you come up with it

Comment

Originally posted by Strickland View Post

Jokes on you I am his feet.
                        How dare you steal MY feet. So this is where they went.

Okay anyway so Im footlessprism90 as you all know, best guy here and super famous. I mean also Thomas, Andy I like I dunno. I'm from uk, and I am in uk. omfg it's so hard to type on a character a slow ass do with autocorrect.

And yes, I edge down in this. COOL kid here ⚠

edit: half of what I said has been autocorrected. I was typing on a iPad so shut my up
                        Last edited by fernackerpan; 20-05-2019, 17:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Stierżniewoj View Post
                          hey nice joke

how did you come up with it
                          My big smort bran

Comment

I'm Taylor, 15y/o, long-time guitar player, pursuing I-Media and Engineering
                            Found this community last year through my good friend, XxTJMINNSxX
                            Not much else to say.

Comment

I'm Jordan or CF as i'm refered to here colloquially pretty much a language and scenery enthusiast, I love roleplay it's been a passion of mine for years, even though i'm devoid of talent for it and awful at it lol, ongoing to persue linguistics in 2 language fields. I'm pretty well known here, through good and bad, mostly VERY BAD INSIDIOUS THINGS and the fact i've been given a lot of second chances and been staff several times and owo, but I still frankly enjoy the community and have come back to it a lot after many exiles. I can answer stuff if people would like to know more about me but yes even after many of these i'm still no better with introductions.
                              Last edited by CombineFinest; 21-05-2019, 00:22.
                              ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Julie Lawton -City 17 Civil Workers Deputy Director.
                              Mai Zalman- DCR

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Comment

Working...
                              X