X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack's written apology - months later

So uh, here it is. Jackround12353's quick, overdue and meaningful apology to the CombineControl community and especially the staff team.

Let us start with a simple, " I'm sorry. "~ the least I could say now; I think it was many months ago I had sort of a " mental breakdown " towards both the staff and community that resulted in my permaban. I betrayed the players and staff-team over a simple flag removal and I admit my own mistakes and foolishness in those moments. I acted out of anger really, and I'm not going to make some bullshit excuse about how my " mother died " or " depression " to compensate for it. It was my own mistakes, and I deserved every punishment I got for them.

I'm not going to write some Shakespearean performance; I don't have time for it. I just hope you all understand that I'm sorry for my actions, and hopefully I can leave CC on a good note with both the staff and community.

Cheers for the good times.

- true rebal

( and uh, if someone could change my signature it'd be nice )
    Last edited by Jackround12353; 26-04-2019, 16:09.
    CaptainCommie likes this.

I for one appreciate the apology.

I guess we all learn from our mistakes. It's important that you do learn from this, though, in particular.

Jackround12353 likes this.
    High Management Staff Member

Please PM me on the forums, or through Discord if you require assistance.

Characters

Hugo Duckman, Leader of the Lambda Resistance

Jarrod Barnes, Vox Populi Member

Harry Thompson, Commander's assistant

Jason Williams, President of Haven

Chris White, Civil Worker's Union

Comment

You were pretty much the one that got me into chasing cool gear as a rebel, and an eow suit, and 11 perma bans later, can't say it wasn't a fun run with every player i've played with in the rebel faction. You were a real one, respectable, and have fun.

~Munchies

Comment

Originally posted by Jackround12353 View Post

- true rebal
        fc4.jpg
        Добро пожаловать вСталинград.
        Впереди вас ожидает величайший момент вашей жизни.

Comment

Working...
        X