X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibility of scanner flags

I strongly believe that Scanners (Claw scanners not city ones) Should be added as a flag. I believe this because scanners in the outlands would give the overwatch squads a recon unit better than just having a sniper squat on some hill somewhere and it could allow scanner patrols to happen rather than OTA patrols, this would add a bit more tension when doing loot runs and could allow the COTA to not patrol at a constant rate. I believe this would not just allow players a fairly good flag to RP with and adds less reason for people with OTA chars to whine into PMs to other OTA units out of boredom and the desire to patrol randomly.

PS. Of course, new protocols for mine placement and scanner patrols would have to be added for this to work, but i still believe it would be nice.

Comment

I really don't like this idea. OTA shouldnt have complete view and knowledge over every aspect of Rebel territory. Scanners would make OTA-Rebel engagements extremely boring.
      Strickland likes this.
      High Management Staff Member

Please PM me on the forums, or through Discord if you require assistance.

Characters

Hugo Duckman, Leader of the Lambda Resistance

Jarrod Barnes, Vox Populi Member

Harry Thompson, Commander's assistant

Jason Williams, President of Haven

Chris White, Civil Worker's Union

Comment

There IS a Shield Scanner flag however it is not used and finished.

And I don't think it's a good idea unless there is an event. There is normal scanners so- why?
        Добро пожаловать вСталинград.
        Впереди вас ожидает величайший момент вашей жизни.

Comment

Originally posted by Strickland View Post
          There IS a Shield Scanner flag however it is not used and finished.

And I don't think it's a good idea unless there is an event. There is normal scanners so- why?
          Because city scanners do not support OTA often, especially in the outlands.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatoneSkinnykid View Post

Because city scanners do not support OTA often, especially in the outlands.
            Neither do claw scanners. They support striders, and only striders in the city where their ability to easily scan ruins for enemies pays off.

Have you played the episodes? Scanners don’t even appear during Episode Two.
            Strickland likes this.

Comment

especially in the outlands.

City Scanners
              See the mistake?
              Добро пожаловать вСталинград.
              Впереди вас ожидает величайший момент вашей жизни.

Comment

Working...
              X