X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta let go.

I would like to announce that after 2 years and 8 months, I am leaving this community. This is not voluntarily, I did get banned and I am not gonna pretend like I didn't. I cannot say that I agree with the ban, I cannot say that I should have not been banned two years ago, because perhaps, I should have been. Lets throw this away for now, I had a great time here, met great people and even though there were bad times, and I would say CC has become a part of my life I will never forget. Thank you, everyone.

Farewell.
    Starts
    11-03-2019
    Ends
    12-03-2019
    Last edited by KontraxTcz2886; 11-03-2019, 22:44.
    Kontrλxt.exe has stopped working
    Restarting Kontrλxt.exe
    If I don't get into two arguments with staff, and if they don't say its my last chance, per day, well you know its a bad day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RESW9FcHV7w

Infractions are broken ensive:

I'm not going to pretend I will miss you, but I'll go on record and say that you could have been a great member of this community if things went different and you didn't do the things that you did. I've got no bad blood for you. Good luck out there, Kontra.

Comment

Just get out from this community, you're all trollers anyways none of you take the roleplay serious enough to enjoy it

Best regards,
      Shai - Pentagram

Steam Profile:
      www.steamcommunity.com/id/Shekelstein/
      Some of my characters:
      Mikhail Reznov - DCR
      Evan Levhicki - Civil Protection: Squad Unit
      Larry Jenkins - "Head of Benches"
      Caleb Moral - Black Market Dealer
      Kia'Nou'Shr - Free Vortigaunt

Senior Staff Member
      If you need any help from me you could contact me in:

Steam - https://steamcommunity.com/id/Shekelstein
      Gmail -shai.vbn@gmail.com

Comment

Even though I cannot agree that this was not going to happen sooner or later, I do not think you are a bad person in the personal sense.
        I'm glad that we were always able to talk things out normally, and maturely. I honestly wish you luck with whatever comes your way.

See you around.
        High Management Staff Member

Please PM me on the forums, or through Discord if you require assistance.

Characters

Hugo Duckman, Leader of the Lambda Resistance

Jarrod Barnes, Vox Populi Member

Harry Thompson, Commander's assistant

Jason Williams, President of Haven

Chris White, Civil Worker's Union

Comment

Originally posted by Pentagram View Post
          Just get out from this community, you're all trollers anyways none of you take the roleplay serious enough to enjoy it
          Oof
          Restarting Kontrλxt.exe
          If I don't get into two arguments with staff, and if they don't say its my last chance, per day, well you know its a bad day.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLolVlog View Post
            Even though I cannot agree that this was not going to happen sooner or later, I do not think you are a bad person in the personal sense.
            I'm glad that we were always able to talk things out normally, and maturely. I honestly wish you luck with whatever comes your way.

See you around.
            I always respected you, because you went from a cool player to a cool staff member. You did not change like others(atleast in my opinion, obviously), you kept your humor. You were always out there to help, and I appreciate it.
            LolMan likes this.
            Restarting Kontrλxt.exe

Comment

Originally posted by KontraxTcz2886 View Post
              I would like to announce that after 2 years and 8 months, I am leaving this community. This is not voluntarily, I did get banned and I am not gonna pretend like I didn't. I cannot say that I agree with the ban, I cannot say that I should have not been banned two years ago, because perhaps, I should have been. Lets throw this away for now, I had a great time here, met great people and even though there were bad times, and I would say CC has become a part of my life I will never forget. Thank you, everyone.

Farewell.
              fueled by cringe

Comment

Bye bye mr Kontrax

I rarely come on CC anymore, but we had the good old days, countless arguments and shit.

Was all shit at the time, but now, it's just a laugh to remember.
                KontraxTcz2886 likes this.
                Characters

Leon Jameson - The Civil Protection Supervisor

Jack Morgan - Leader of The Outcasts

James Conway - City 17's Council Member

Afghan Dan - Your favourite Event Co-ordinator

If you need to contact me, I'm more that likely on Teamspeak

Comment

F

Gl out there
                  Prison Officer 56680 - COTA Prison Unit "Unit Fully Active... As one of the only Units"
                  Eric McDonald - Civil Worker Linguistics "Гражданский рабочий, лингвистика"
                  CCA HELIX 19484 - GHOST LDR Unit "2Spoopy4You"
                  Zhar Mishnimar - Vort Slave "We need more lemon pledge"
                  Darwin Windsor - Rebel"Hi"

ScotOfTheDay was killed by cc_heater

Comment

Working...
                  X