X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gotta let go.

    I would like to announce that after 2 years and 8 months, I am leaving this community. This is not voluntarily, I did get banned and I am not gonna pretend like I didn't. I cannot say that I agree with the ban, I cannot say that I should have not been banned two years ago, because perhaps, I should have been. Lets throw this away for now, I had a great time here, met great people and even though there were bad times, and I would say CC has become a part of my life I will never forget. Thank you, everyone.

    Farewell.
    Starts
    11-03-2019
    Ends
    12-03-2019
    Last edited by KontraxTcz2886; 11-03-2019, 22:44.
    Kontrλxt.exe has stopped working
    Restarting Kontrλxt.exe
    If I don't get into two arguments with staff, and if they don't say its my last chance, per day, well you know its a bad day.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RESW9FcHV7w


  • #2

    Infractions are broken ensive:

    I'm not going to pretend I will miss you, but I'll go on record and say that you could have been a great member of this community if things went different and you didn't do the things that you did. I've got no bad blood for you. Good luck out there, Kontra.

    Comment


    • #3
      Just get out from this community, you're all trollers anyways none of you take the roleplay serious enough to enjoy it


      Best regards,
      Shai - Pentagram

      Steam Profile:
      www.steamcommunity.com/id/Shekelstein/
      Some of my characters:
      Mikhail Reznov - DCR
      Evan Levhicki - Civil Protection: Squad Unit
      Larry Jenkins - "Head of Benches"
      Caleb Moral - Black Market Dealer
      Kia'Nou'Shr - Free Vortigaunt

      Senior Staff Member
      If you need any help from me you could contact me in:

      Steam - https://steamcommunity.com/id/Shekelstein
      Gmail -shai.vbn@gmail.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Even though I cannot agree that this was not going to happen sooner or later, I do not think you are a bad person in the personal sense.
        I'm glad that we were always able to talk things out normally, and maturely. I honestly wish you luck with whatever comes your way.

        See you around.
        High Management Staff Member

        Please PM me on the forums, or through Discord if you require assistance.

        Characters


        Hugo Duckman, Leader of the Lambda Resistance

        Jarrod Barnes, Vox Populi Member

        Harry Thompson, Commander's assistant

        Jason Williams, President of Haven

        Chris White, Civil Worker's Union

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pentagram View Post
          Just get out from this community, you're all trollers anyways none of you take the roleplay serious enough to enjoy it
          Oof
          Kontrλxt.exe has stopped working
          Restarting Kontrλxt.exe
          If I don't get into two arguments with staff, and if they don't say its my last chance, per day, well you know its a bad day.

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RESW9FcHV7w

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TheLolVlog View Post
            Even though I cannot agree that this was not going to happen sooner or later, I do not think you are a bad person in the personal sense.
            I'm glad that we were always able to talk things out normally, and maturely. I honestly wish you luck with whatever comes your way.

            See you around.
            I always respected you, because you went from a cool player to a cool staff member. You did not change like others(atleast in my opinion, obviously), you kept your humor. You were always out there to help, and I appreciate it.
            LolMan likes this.
            Kontrλxt.exe has stopped working
            Restarting Kontrλxt.exe
            If I don't get into two arguments with staff, and if they don't say its my last chance, per day, well you know its a bad day.

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RESW9FcHV7w

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by KontraxTcz2886 View Post
              I would like to announce that after 2 years and 8 months, I am leaving this community. This is not voluntarily, I did get banned and I am not gonna pretend like I didn't. I cannot say that I agree with the ban, I cannot say that I should have not been banned two years ago, because perhaps, I should have been. Lets throw this away for now, I had a great time here, met great people and even though there were bad times, and I would say CC has become a part of my life I will never forget. Thank you, everyone.

              Farewell.
              Just get out from this community, you're all trollers anyways none of you take the roleplay serious enough to enjoy it
              fueled by cringe

              Comment


              • #8
                Bye bye mr Kontrax

                I rarely come on CC anymore, but we had the good old days, countless arguments and shit.

                Was all shit at the time, but now, it's just a laugh to remember.
                KontraxTcz2886 likes this.
                Characters

                Leon Jameson - The Civil Protection Supervisor

                Jack Morgan - Leader of The Outcasts

                James Conway - City 17's Council Member

                Afghan Dan - Your favourite Event Co-ordinator


                If you need to contact me, I'm more that likely on Teamspeak

                Comment


                • #9
                  F

                  Gl out there
                  Prison Officer 56680 - COTA Prison Unit "Unit Fully Active... As one of the only Units"
                  Eric McDonald - Civil Worker Linguistics "Гражданский рабочий, лингвистика"
                  CCA HELIX 19484 - GHOST LDR Unit "2Spoopy4You"
                  Zhar Mishnimar - Vort Slave "We need more lemon pledge"
                  Darwin Windsor - Rebel"Hi"

                  ScotOfTheDay was killed by cc_heater

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X