X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil Protection Unit authorization.

So, since im going to make my char leave the outlands IC soon, i will be making a new one, this being a CP who was happy of being an actual CP, but had to escape due to the destruction of City 17, don't get me wrong, he'll be a 100% rebel, and he won't kill anyone, the max he'll do to other rebels will be disliking them, that is why i was going to use the playermodel that makes your gasmask look like a CP gasmask, so yeah. I'd like to ask authorization for that.

Originally posted by Nomercyguy32 View Post
    So, since im going to make my char leave the outlands IC soon, i will be making a new one, this being a CP who was happy of being an actual CP, but had to escape due to the destruction of City 17, don't get me wrong, he'll be a 100% rebel, and he won't kill anyone, the max he'll do to other rebels will be disliking them, that is why i was going to use the playermodel that makes your gasmask look like a CP gasmask, so yeah. I'd like to ask authorization for that.
    Provided you do not use things like CCA codes, I do not have a problem with this.

This is just a rebel playing as an ex-CP (I guess)
    That is fine by me, just don't ask us for any gear.
    High Management Staff Member

Please PM me on the forums, or through Discord if you require assistance.

Characters

Hugo Duckman, Leader of the Lambda Resistance

Jarrod Barnes, Vox Populi Member

Harry Thompson, Commander's assistant

Jason Williams, President of Haven

Chris White, Civil Worker's Union

Comment

That is fine by me, just don't ask us for any gear.
      [/QUOTE]

do not worry, i'll already have them

Comment

Working...
      X