X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Industrial Seventeen : The King of HL2RP maps.

Hey guys

Pretty much, I think that we need to start thinking about progressing to a larger map. City 45 was nice, and it bought about large amounts of players. But ever since people shifted towards the outlands, the population has started to lower again.

I think the main disadvantage to City 45, if the tiny space for actual roleplay. Realistically, there was nowhere to go. Every place was a one-way walk.

Industrial Seventeen sorts those issues. It's large, and friendly to all users. At CC's peak, we were using Industrial Seventeen. It'll bring some nostalgia, and familiarity for all.

Here are some screenshots, from my time on CC, during I17. Some are events, some are just encounters.

I hope y'all consider the change, we need more space and this map is TRULY amazing.

Leave feedback below (Don't suggest other maps, do that in another thread, thanks)
    eroconnhd., Gastericus and 3 others like this.
    High Management Staff Member

Please PM me on the forums, or through Discord if you require assistance.

Characters

Hugo Duckman, Leader of the Lambda Resistance

Jarrod Barnes, Vox Populi Member

Harry Thompson, Commander's assistant

Jason Williams, President of Haven

Chris White, Civil Worker's Union

City 45 is nice, it beats the tar out of City 8 and City 23, but like LolVlog says, it's small and one-way. In my experience I17 has been one of the best maps for CC so far.

You know it's getting that +Support.

Comment

City 45 brought a lot of players, because (I think!) that the restricted space meant people were in the same room and they were forced to communicate.

If we was to switch to I17, I think we should have some way of getting people to roleplay with each other. Also, refugeeRP was a big issue.
      I'm thinking of blocking off entrance to the sewers in the construction site, because it's so obvious to everybody and they'll just want to wander through, even IF they don't have a gas mask.

but yeah, let's go for i17 again

Comment

Although this may be surprising, i honestly disagree. I17 was nice indeed, but the outlands are doing great in this period, if we change the map of the city to I17 rebelRP is gonna die once again.

Comment

I17 has the sewers, so long as it's managed properly, I don't see why RebelRP would "die", and it makes no sense to stop all of the types of City RP because one type runs the risk of going partially dormant.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomercyguy32 View Post
            Although this may be surprising, i honestly disagree. I17 was nice indeed, but the outlands are doing great in this period, if we change the map of the city to I17 rebelRP is gonna die once again.
            RebelRP is literally worthless. CitizenRP has everything.

I17 gives you so many opportunities for more events, C45 is so fucking tiny you can only come up with a few things.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomercyguy32 View Post
              The outlands only serves to the minority of CC. We should focus on the greater good, here. 7 rebels is good for the outlands, but on the City that is worthless.
              High Management Staff Member

Please PM me on the forums, or through Discord if you require assistance.

Characters

Hugo Duckman, Leader of the Lambda Resistance

Jarrod Barnes, Vox Populi Member

Harry Thompson, Commander's assistant

Jason Williams, President of Haven

Chris White, Civil Worker's Union

Comment

Originally posted by Dave c: View Post
                City 45 is nice, it beats the tar out of City 8 and City 23
                City 8 easily beats most maps, I don't know what you're saying.

I17 is good, but Terminal 6 is better.

Comment

i17 still is one of the best maps in my opinion,

+Support

Comment

Bring back the memories.

+SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
                    X