X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebel bases?

Instead of wasting your time to tell every single rebel that "you can't use (x) hidden door" you would just block it with inivisble prop? Or smth. I saw a lot of people abusing enterances to sewers and it's really annoying. For example, hidden bar door should be one-way, so that only rebel can actually open it for you. Kek.

I dunno if I put dis in da right section
    Last edited by Ekrell; 06-12-2018, 20:13.

No you did not put this in the right section but... Ill move it
    ​​​​​​

Oooor not... I guess I cant. TheLolVlog
    Last edited by Strickland; 06-12-2018, 20:22.
    Добро пожаловать вСталинград.
    Впереди вас ожидает величайший момент вашей жизни.

Comment

here's the problem with this idea.

[To STAFF] John Cooper ( my name jeff ): hey can one of you tp me to the rebel base its blocked with a prop but i know its there ic
      [To STAFF] Zachariah Vu ( xxxSuperguyxxx ): wtf there door to rebel base is bugged...
      [To STAFF] Irving Flores ( spastic ): staff help
      [To STAFF] Randall Roach ( DeSpAcItO ): why's the rebel base blocked with invis props?????
      [To STAFF] Alton Webber ( idfk ): someone blocked the base with invis props

This idea isn't gonna save time, it's gonna waste time. KEK!!!

Comment

Why should we punish the Citizen rebels that know about the doors for the action of people who'd rather abuse the system?

We are not going to continuously limit such a tiny map. The base is known by some people IC, but not everyone.

There's nothing much more to say.
        High Management Staff Member

Please PM me on the forums, or through Discord if you require assistance.

Characters

Hugo Duckman, Leader of the Lambda Resistance

Jarrod Barnes, Vox Populi Member

Harry Thompson, Commander's assistant

Jason Williams, President of Haven

Chris White, Civil Worker's Union

Comment

Originally posted by TheLolVlog View Post
          Why should we punish the Citizen rebels that know about the doors for the action of people who'd rather abuse the system?

We are not going to continuously limit such a tiny map. The base is known by some people IC, but not everyone.

There's nothing much more to say.
          So, what you are saying is, some citizens know about the secret doors. Here's the thing. From one admin I've heard that the door in bar is completely destroyed/it's not the same bar with secret door, on the other hand, another admin told me that it's safe to use. How tf do I know if I can use it or not.

Akhem. KEK.
          Last edited by Ekrell; 07-12-2018, 23:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekrell View Post

So, what you are saying is, some citizens know about the secret doors. Here's the thing. From one admin I've heard that the door in bar is completely destroyed/it's not the same bar with secret door, on the other hand, another admin told me that it's safe to use. How tf do I know if I can use it or not.

Akhem. KEK.
            Criteria for knowing about a secret door:

-You are not a loyalist
            -You are actively rebellious
            -You have been shown the place by someone who knows it.

That's literally it. IC when it is raided, the location moves to prevent the Combine from sealing it off forever. Just consider it as the same place.
            High Management Staff Member

Please PM me on the forums, or through Discord if you require assistance.

Characters

Hugo Duckman, Leader of the Lambda Resistance

Jarrod Barnes, Vox Populi Member

Harry Thompson, Commander's assistant

Jason Williams, President of Haven

Chris White, Civil Worker's Union

Comment

Simple. Really.

Comment

Working...
              X