X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] The addition of a BOL list for the CCA units

Basically a BOL list (Be On Lookout list) would be neat if it were an actual mechanic in the Combine tab. What you gotta do is to describe the person that's supposed to be found by fellow CCA units without them to make a post on the CCA discussion forum about it. It also makes it better if we were to suddenly find a person that's in the suspect records from the forums via the BOL list. What do you think about it?

P.S.: It's supposed to be an in-game mechanic.
    Last edited by Vexeer; 14-11-2018, 00:27.

Seems nice addition. not sure if it would work on practice though

Comment

Originally posted by Vexeer View Post
      Basically a BOL list (Be On Lookout list) would be neat if it were an actual mechanic in the Combine tab. What you gotta do is to describe the person that's supposed to be found by fellow CCA units without them to make a post on the CCA discussion forum about it. It also makes it better if we were to suddenly find a person that's in the suspect records from the forums via the BOL list. What do you think about it?

P.S.: It's supposed to be an in-game mechanic.
      I like what you said I would love that to be IG but the thing is would SQD abouse it if given to that rank? I think it sould be In game thing. with the BOL there sould be like a wanted system with the BOL as I think it would go well with it. TBH I think it be a good idea. As if you got out runed but a citizen then you can use BOL to warn over units. When a BOL is made it sould say In RED when on duty "A New BOL has been added" and I think it be esayer then having to rember what he looks like and report it to a higher up.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlestar View Post

I like what you said I would love that to be IG but the thing is would SQD abouse it if given to that rank? I think it sould be In game thing. with the BOL there sould be like a wanted system with the BOL as I think it would go well with it. TBH I think it be a good idea. As if you got out runed but a citizen then you can use BOL to warn over units. When a BOL is made it sould say In RED when on duty "A New BOL has been added" and I think it be esayer then having to rember what he looks like and report it to a higher up.
        To be honest, I've thought about letting SO and above have this feature so SQDs won't be able to abuse the feature and resort to higher ranking units to update the BOL list itself, though that's a pretty nice addition you got there.

Comment

Working...
        X